Thursday, October 1, 2009

Well, I’m doin’ it again…

Well, as some of you know I just moved to Tapalpa, Jal. Mexico. It’s a small rural town but it has great nature-ish views and well the type of living is very ‘GREEN’.

Here they make a three day long hike to this place called Talpa. It’s a religious of-sort of hike where they make ‘mandas’ or sacrifices so that God will give them what they want. I saw this as a chance to get involved with the community and well also to have a goal that I would like to accomplish.

I’m going to do this hike and well I’m training with Arnel Ricafranca’s 16 weeks to six pack abs: http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/ and doing a hike a day goal for some weeks as follows:

  • Week 1 – 4 miles
  • Week 2 – 4 miles + 10 pounds total
  • Week 3 – 4 miles + 20 pounds total
  • Week 4 – 4 miles + 30 pounds total
  • Week 5 – 6 miles
  • Week 6 – 6 miles + 10 pounds total
  • Week 7 – 6 miles + 20 pounds total
  • Week 8 – 6 miles + 30 pounds total
  • Week 9 – 8 miles
  • Week 10 – 8 miles +10 pounds total
  • Week 11 – 8 miles + 20 pounds total
  • Week 12 – 8 miles + 30 pounds total

Weeks 13 to 16 I will be doing the same 8 mile hike with 30 pounds. Let’s see how this goes. Over and out!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So, the next 1/3 year you are going to live life walking on dirt, running out shoes, burning up fat and getting in touch with your inner self... No matter how harsh I try to make it sound, I still think its pretty cool... Cheers mate!

Post a Comment